Current Job Openings
JB Sash is seeking a hard-working and reliable Warehouse Worker to join our growing operation. In this role, you will work in our shipping and receiving department, managing incoming and outgoing orders. You will unload deliveries from trucks, move inventory to the correct shelving location, fulfill orders, and load up trucks for outbound orders.
Warehouse Worker Duties and Responsibilities
• Pull and process orders accurately
• Ability to lift and upload & unload
• Restock incoming items
• Check all incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
• Maintain a clean, organized & safe workspace
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all to inquire!
+WINDOW & DOOR FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are hiring a Window & Door Field Service Technician to provide support to our busy service and installation team.
The Window & Door Field Service Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing field service evaluations
- Performing field service on door & window products
The ideal candidate will have carpentry or handyman experience. He/She must be a self-starter and able to work independently, while also taking direction from the Service and Installation departments. This is a customer-facing position so excellent customer service and communication skills are critical.
- Travel to job sites to evaluate repair issues
- Perform repair work and service small jobs on site
- Work with Service Team and vendors to secure replacement or repair parts
- Proven experience in carpentry, door/window repair or small service jobs
- Excellent customer service and support skills
- Proficiency with technology including, but not limited to, tablets and smart phones
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive and enthusiastic team player
- Clean driving record and safe, reliable transportation
- Benefits at JB Sash & Door include: competitive salary, 401(k) plan, life insurance, excellent health and dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
How To Apply
If you think this is a position you can thrive in, enjoy and be passionate about, please reply with a cover letter, your resume and salary requirements.
We’re looking for dynamic, experienced sales professionals to join our Inside Sales team.
Applicants must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be educating and advising customers about their window and door needs through counter and showroom sales.
- Service existing contractor and consumer clients
- Generate new leads
- Read blueprints and take offs
- Coordinate with millwork sales
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Prior experience in the window and door business is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding bonus structure based on performance and experience
- 401(k) plan
- Life insurance
- Excellent health and dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
+WINDOW & DOOR INSTALLATION MANAGER
JB Sash & Door in Chelsea, MA is looking for a visionary manager to join our amazing team as the Window & Door Installation Manager!
We’re growing rapidly and need a passionate, motivated leader to elevate us to the next level
- Applicable diploma or degree
- Minimum 5 years related experience in service and install, with 2 years in a supervisory role
- A strong background in construction, building codes and envelope science
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high work ethic
- Continuous learner with capability to focus on process improvement
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet tight timelines
- Working knowledge and ability to use programs such as Word, Excel and other Customer Relationship Management tools
- Manage and oversee staff within the Installation Sales department including sales assistants, installers, and subcontractors.
- Develop a process for growth within the department.
- Manage the day-to-day schedule of customer installs and in-home consulting
- Generate and deliver estimates to clients in a timely manner including revisions and updates.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve any issues
- Maintain communication and promote sales for prospective customers and existing install orders.
- Select subcontractors and delegate work as required.
- Comply with safety codes, historical requirements, building permits
- Overall growth of the install department with personnel, marketing, and refinement of the entire turnkey installation process
We have an immediate need for experienced and/or semi-experienced woodworkers for our window manufacturing and shop services department.
- Manufacturing, assembling and glazing wood windows
- Setting up window and door frames
- Casing application
- Prepping products for painting