Windows and doors are gateways to bringing nature into the home with light, views, ventilation, access to nature and more. This session will demonstrate how applying the goals of biophilic design to windows and doors will help you cultivate well-being within the built environment for your residential clients and their families.
- Integrate principles of biophilia in window and door applications within residential architectural design
- Reference the science that supports well-being and biophilic design
- Explore the importance of light, views, color, access to nature and ventilation to improve the health and well-being of building occupants
- Apply lessons learned from residential case studies where principles of biophilia and well-being were used
- 1 AIA CEU
RVSP by August 2, 2021 5 PM (EST) CLICK TO REGISTER NOW.
- Marvin Modern Inswing and Outswing doors recently added to the Marvin Modern platform
- Learn about sizing, configurations, retractable screens and installation.
- Marvin Ultimate’s redesigned and updated Inswing and Outswing French door, called the G2
- Marvin Ultimate’s newly designed Inswing and Outswing doors with 3" rails and stiles to complement your contemporary designs
RVSP by October 4, 2021 5 PM (EST) CLICK TO REGISTER NOW