COVID-19 Update – 3/23/20
On Monday, March 23, 2020, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker issued an order requiring all businesses and organizations that do not provide essential services to close their physical workplaces and facilities to workers. The order and list of essential services can be found at
Essential services include commercial retail stores that supply essential sectors, including convenience stores, pet supply stores, auto supplies and repair, hardware and home improvement, and home appliance retailers.
Per the Governor’s determination, JB Sash & Door will remain open so we can continue to service our customers. As previously announced, our offices will remain closed to the public and we will continue to ask that all employees practice proper hygiene and stay home when sick per CDC’s recommendations.
We thank you for your continued patience during this time. We will remain in contact as the situation warrants. Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
COVID-19 Update – 3/18/20
For the safety of our employees and customers, our showrooms, office and shipping area will be closed to the public until further notice starting March 19, 2020.
- Our employees are still available by phone and email to answer questions and take orders.
- Deliveries from Vendors will continue as scheduled, as will jobsite deliveries.
- If you have an order scheduled for pick-up, please contact us so we can arrange delivery instead.
We appreciate your understanding. Please contact us with any questions at 1-877-JBSASH1.
To Our Valued Customers & Partners,
We have been closely following the COVID-19 (commonly known as the coronavirus) situation. Please be assured that the health, safety and overall well-being of our customers and our team members is our top priority.
Our entire team is focused and committed to serving our customers safely. In addition to the guidelines provided by the CDC, WHO and local health departments, we are taking the following steps to ensure our workplace remains safe.
- We are performing additional cleaning measures in our offices, showroom and warehouse to maintain a safe environment. Hand sanitizer is provided for customer and employee use.
- Any JB Sash team member experiencing flu-like symptoms is asked to remain home.
- Customers and partners are asked not to visit our offices and showroom if they are feeling ill or showing symptoms. Please contact us and we will work with you over the phone to answer questions and address concerns.
- We are asking anyone with in-home installation appointments to notify us if they need to cancel because they are feeling ill or don’t feel comfortable with someone visiting them at their home during this time.
- Meetings and appointments are being conducted virtually where possible and physical meetings are being kept to an absolute minimum, rescheduled or cancelled.
We will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials. As this is a complex and constantly evolving situation, we encourage you to visit the sites below for the most up-to-date information.
We take our responsibility to our customers, employees and our community seriously. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We will keep everyone apprised of any changes to our services throughout these challenging times.
Rick and Ron Bertolami